American Christian Education
The Principle Approach
• Restores Biblical Character and Scholarship
• Values America’s Providential History
• Nurtures the Rising Generation for Leadership
• Builds the Capacity for Self Education
Christian educators and parents, awakened to the necessity of genuinely seeking Biblical truth in every aspect of life, are discovering that the Principle Approach effectively achieves their educational goals. Restored to American consciousness by Verna Hall and Rosalie Slater, the Principle Approach is “America’s historic Christian method of Biblical reasoning which makes the truths of God’s Word the basis for every subject. . . ”
This unique philosophy and method considers every academic discipline as a reflection of the nature of God, and emphasizes the principles which enlight the student’s understanding and enables him to master his academic subjects. This historic method of Biblical reasoning is built upon a recognition of the Providence of God in history and the Biblical principles of government upon which our nation was built.
Equipped with the tools of lifelong learning, students are prepared to reason independently and govern themselves by Christian principles.
- Challenges the student to develop Biblical reasoning
- Cultivates individual scholarship by mastering the tools of learning
- Equips the student for American Christian citizenship
- Develops the Biblical discernment necessary to address issues of neighborhood, city, county, state, and national government